Select and Upload your .(p)cap file:
- Uploaded files (.cap) will be deleted immediately. We do NOT store your .cap files
- Converted files (.hccapx) will be stored for 2 days before being deleted
- This site is using the best-in-class tool hcxtools to convert cap files
- The goal of this page is to make it very easy to convert .cap files to .hccapx
- We also offer a service to try to recover the WPA password, just upload your file (.cap or .hccapx) here.
- See also cap to hash converter.
More than easy, just select and upload your .(p)cap file. If valid, the file will be converted into a .hccapx file, which is readable by Hashcat.
hccapx is a custom format, specifically developed for Hashcat, to be used for hash type -m 2500 = WPA/WPA2
An exhaustive description of this custom format can be found on their official wiki.
Credits go to hcxtools project