Select and Upload your Bitcoin Core or Litecoin wallet (.dat):
- We only process wallets from Bitcoin Core or Litecoin (extension is .dat)
- Uploaded files will be deleted immediately. We do NOT store your files.
- This site is using bitcoin2john from JohnTheRipper to extract the hash
- A sample file to test the service can be dowloaded here.
- The goal of this page is to make it very easy to convert your Bitcoin/Litecoin wallet file (.dat extension) to "hashes" which hashcat or John can crack.
More than easy, just select and upload your Bitcoin wallet file from Bitcoin Core client (extension is .dat) or Litecoin wallet. The hash will be computed in the "Output" part.
Hashcat mode is 11300, and looks like (sample):
Credits go to JohnTheRipper project ; https://github.com/magnumripper/JohnTheRipper/
We are not responsible, and cannot be held responsible, if your wallet is lost / stolen / opened by a third party. You are solely responsible for the upload of your file, whether on this website or any website / forum on the internet.