These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of OnlineHashCrack.com Website.
By accessing and using this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use OnlineHashCrack's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
OnlineHashCrack.com provides a professional service that attempts to recover your passwords: password hashes (e.g: MD5, NTLM, SHA1, Kerberos, Wordpress, etc), WPA(2) handshakes, Documents like Office encrypted files, encrypted PDF, Archives (Zip, Rar, 7zip), and encrypted Apple iTunes Backup files. The full list is available here.
ALL THESE FILES AND HASHES (INPUTS) THAT YOU SEND ON THE WEBSITE MUST BE OBTAINED IN A LEGAL WAY, for example (but not limited to):
- Penetration testing exercise (having a legal contract / the owner's consent)
- Information Security Audit
- Own lost password (eg: Excel lost passsword)
- Legal investigation done by investigators / researchers / forensics (having a legal contract)
- Testing : strength test your own password
If We have reason to suspect that you may not be the owner of the data sent to our website, We are hereby authorized to cease performing the Service and, without liability to you, block or delete the Service, without any right of refund.
You and OnlineHashCrack acknowledge and agree that data delivered for performance of the Service may contain information that you consider confidential ("Confidential Information") and that We will have access to such Confidential Information in connection with the performance of the Service. All Confidential Information shall remain your property. However, We may use Confidential Information, and any data derived or uncovered during the execution of the Service, regardless of whether such data are based on or derived from Confidential Information, to perform such Service.
OnlineHashCrack and its employees do not open user documents. They only perform the function of password recovering for documents. OnlineHashCrack will make every effort to prevent access to user documents by third parties. However, user documents may be given to third parties upon the decision of a court of law. Documents, Files and password hashes are transmitted to our servers over a secure channel (HTTPS) and cannot be accessed during transmission by third parties.
OnlineHashCrack does not guarantee that it can recover your password but it will try its best for it. OnlineHashCrack's sole liability, and your sole remedy, for any claim arising in connection with the Service will be a refund of the fees OnlineHashCrack received from you for the Service, according to our Refund Policy. Under no circumstances will OnlineHashCrack be liable to you for consequential damages. OnlineHashCrack disclaims all warranties with respect to the service, whether express, implied, written, oral or statutory, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You also acknowledge sole responsibility for retaining originals of any files, data or other materials delivered to OnlineHashCrack to perform the service.
Privacy / CCPA / GDPR
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are laws that emerged to give individuals greater power over their personal information.
Data collected through the use of The Service : user email, user input (file or hash), datetime, IP.
We permanently delete these data, including personal information, one (1) year after submission, automatically.
The User can do it before through two means : 1) deleting directly the tasks on his/her dashboard will result in a permanent deletion; - or - 2) contact us to delete the data.
Pricing for The Service
Some OnlineHashCrack services are provided free of charge (e.g: if your password length is under 8 characters) for introductory and testing purposes. For other services, and if needed, you agree to pay OnlineHashCrack the full amounts. Pricing policy is available here.
We double-check each password to ensure it's the good one and there is not any error. However if you have any problem with your order contact us, we can obviously check again to solve the problem or, in some cases, refund you within three business days.
We provide 100% money back guarantee if the password we have given you and for which you have paid for is incorrect. To initiate a refund, please use the contact page, describing all the details of your issue. We do not refund if: user issue has been resolved by us, or if you purchased a Priority demand or a custom wordlist/bruteforce task (because time and resources have been spent); or if you have violated our Terms and Conditions.
As a B2B service that is focused on catering to professionals, it is required that Users register using their corporate or professional email address. Please note that disposable emails or personal emails will not be accepted.
As a user of our Service, we offer two types of accounts: 'Basic' and 'Corporate'. Our Basic account provides limited features and functionalities, while our Corporate account offers unrestricted access to the Service. Verified Corporate users use our Service with a legal contract in place, such as for forensics or audits, and have access to a wider range of algorithms suitable for their specific needs within their respective company settings.
It is important to note that these Terms and Conditions apply to all users, regardless of the account type selected.
Update of ToS
Be aware that our Terms and Conditions of Service are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to stay informed of any updates. By creating an account with us, you acknowledge and agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined herein.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Removal of data from our website
You may contact us at any time to request the removal of any content or personal data that is on our website..
We will make every effort to comply with your request in a timely manner.
However, please note that certain data may be required to be retained for legal or operational reasons. In such cases, we will inform you of the reason for the retention and the length of time for which the data will be retained.
By using the Our Service, you affirm that you are not violating any laws or regulations (including as regards, but not limited to, copyright and privacy issues) that exist in your country and/or jurisdiction.
By using Our Service, you affirm that you are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to those related to data privacy, intellectual property, and online conduct. You agree to use our service only for lawful purposes and understand that any violation of applicable laws or regulations may result in termination of your access to our service.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. OnlineHashCrack does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofOnlineHashCrack, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws OnlineHashCrackshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- OnlineHashCrack reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to OnlineHashCrack a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
in accordance with OnlineHashCrack's Terms & Conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, OnlineHashCrack and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on OnlineHashCrack. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.onlinehashcrack.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.onlinehashcrack.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.onlinehashcrack.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.onlinehashcrack.com
- Redistribute content from OnlineHashCrack (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.